Used Unique 2722 CNC Door Machine
The Unique Model 2720 is a single end machine designed for high quality production of cabinet and passage doors, as well as furniture parts. Its motor(s) are easily programmed for multiple cuts with hogging and finishing cutters to eliminate tear-our and extend tool life. The optional automatic tool changer increases productivity while minimizing the chance of operator error.
The frame is a one-piece, precision-machined weldment. Each router motor is mounted on linear rails and bearings to its own heavy cast-iron column. Columns travel on square type linear rails and bearings NEW CNC Controller:
The machine is controlled by Mitsubishi Automation's latest technology that combines motion and sequential control into control into a single multi-tasking control platform. Unique's parametric door software allows end user programming and programming and troubleshooting with the intuitive Windows CE based touchscreen interface.
• Spindles: 14HP direct drive Electrospindle motors HSK 63F taper quick-change spindles
• Automatic tool change positions: 18
• Working capacity: Maximum work piece length: 9ft
Maximum Arch Height: 5"
Maximum work piece thickness: 2.5”
• Work Height: 38”
• Dust Collection: Two 5” diameter, 1200 CFM each
• Maximum Cutterhead diameter: 6” with HSK 63F and adjacent 6" tool
• Maximum Sanding Head diameter: 6” with HSK 63F and adjacent 6" tool
• Electrical requirements: 440-480 VAC, 3 phase, 60 HZ, 76.27A
• Compressed air requirements: 90 PSI
Loaded on a Truck