Cefla Kleen Spray-1300mm
The “Kleenspray 12” Reciprocating Automatic Spraying system is mainly based on the use of a closed continuous CFB belt conveying the panels to & through the spray area. The design has many advanced mechanical solutions to allow considerable advantages.
- “Paper Belt Overspray Capturing” lacquer system; microprocessor unit for spraying operation control.
- 5-Edge coating, 51″ max. width, 76″ long spray enclosure.
- Gun Carrier: Reciprocating-type linear Gun Carrier with (4) guns; includes (1) station with “(4) guns, stainless steel material handling pumps”, clamps & brackets for free height and angle settings.
- Supporting trolleys driven by toothed timing belts with brushless motor with electronic control, reciprocating slider, automatic reversal of gun angle on each stroke to cover panel edges, with variable speed; (3) lacquer feeding circuits.
- Light barrier gun control: Photo cell sensors send material size to the programmable controller which opens and closes the guns.
- Conveyor System: “Paper Roll” continuous collection belt with rollup collection paper area, with long life and easily removable infeed roller section with electronic reading barrier consisting of (60) photo diodes and outfeed roller.
Booth Enclosure: Made of sandwich paneling with glazed elements; port for access to the spray guns units.
The machine is particularly suitable for the application of waterborne drying lacquers; these products assure minimum environmental impact.
Loaded onto Truck
Delivery avail upon request.