Used-Summit Industrial 2 head 37" Widebelt Sander- Year ?-
- Sanding platen with a quick release and lock down designed for easy removal or loading of graphite platen.
- Computerized thickness adjustments control with accurate digital readout, just key in the size you desire and automatica table movement for sanding thickness within 0.005" accuracy.
- Large size diameter contact drum is dynamically balanced rubber covered spiral grooves, designed to provide considerable advantages for the effective removal of material.
- Special rubber feed belt for safe non-slipping, transporting the workpieces.
- The abrasive belts are tracked by oscillating cylinders linked to the upper roller. The edge of the belt is detected by electric eye sensor which in turn control the air supply to the position via solenoid value. One limit switch is located on each end of top roller of the sand paper for quick stop in case of the event of belt breakage.
- Main table designed with the convenient leveling adjustment which ensures greater stability with excellent tolerance they provide variable from 0" ~ 5" range sanding thickness.
- 4 heavy-duty jackscrews powered conveyor table elevation.
Max. Working Width-36"
Max. Working Thickness-5"
Min. Working Length-14-1/2"
Sanding Belt Dimensions (W x L)-37" x 60"
Dust Collection Hood (Dia x Holes)-6" x 2
Main Motor-25, 20 HP
Feed Motor-2 HP
Table Raising / Lowering Motor-½ HP
Var. Feed Speed (FPM)-20 ~ 80
Working Air Pressure-6 CM
Exhaust Volume Require-3000CFM
Condition: Good to Fair, In running Condition.
FOB: MO AS is Where is.
Loaded on Truck